Background

Friday, April 26, 2013

Balance

I know I'm going to post this and the seasoned moms out there are going to laugh because they have all looked for this very treasure at one point or another in their lives.  I need a little guidance, how do I find balance?  Work, baby, masters program, starting this blog, time for myself, and time with my sweetie, and then there is the other factor...  getting back in shape.  Not to mention trying to figure out a second source of income to fund my dreams of being home with my daughter more.  How does Jessica Alba make it look so easy?  Oh right, she has help.  So what do us normal gals do?  I ran last week for Boston because I felt like  I needed to make the effort to show my support, but I can't seem to push myself to do it for me.  I'm hopeful that since I've downloaded some training programs from Jeff Galloway and runDisney and plugged them into my calendar in a way that should work for me maybe I'll get out the door and do it.  I will save all of the "other" stuff for later, it's not going anywhere.  RunDisney keeps adding new races (can't wait to hear more about today's surprise of the Glass Slipper Challenge and special C2C) for me to train for, so I've got to find at least a little balance.  I know I will, but it will take time.  Just keep swimming, right Dory!?  I'm on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment