Background

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Avengers Announcement

Well, I may be the only one who is not excited about this news...  Avengers Super Heroes weekend has been added in 2014. Ugh. #1 issue, financially I can't afford another race, #2 it's again a back to back weekend, and #3 I don't care about Super Heroes. I kind of don't know what to do. I said that I was going to write a book about doing ALL of the runDisney races in 2014, but that was based on the fact that I would be done when Wine and Dine came around. I feel like I'm a fraud if I don't do it, but I am not excited about it. Would it be okay to get a guest reviewer? Will I be disappointed in myself if I don't really do EVERY race? That was the premise. I thought they were adding a race in 2015, so I didn't think I'd have to worry about it. Feeling overwhelmed and bummed. I'm glad it's in California, but that is about it for my excitement level. What do I do?  If any of you out there can help me with thoughts, words of encouragement...  I could use it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment